Oregon SHIBA offers presentations to groups that work with people who are eligible for Medicare. This includes retirees who want help with Medicare choices. Organizations that have found our presentations helpful include the following:
- Hospital and clinics
- School districts
- County health departments
- State agencies
- Chambers of commerce
- Human resource and payroll professionals
- Senior and retiree groups
- Oregon Health Plan/Marketplace community partner organizations
- Other volunteer organizations
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all 2021 in-person meetings, presentations, and trainings have been canceled. Virtual options are still available as follows.
Learn the A, B, C, and Ds of Medicare. Find out when and how to enroll and gain an understanding of costs. Get information on where Medicare recipients in your community can go for help.
Presented by Oregon state SHIBA office:
- Thursday, July 15 from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Wednesday, Aug 4 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept 15 from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Wednesday, Oct 6 from 10 a.m. to noon.